Better suited to meet your needs.
For many homebuyers finding the perfect home can be a challenge. Typically, there are tradeoffs when it comes to finding a floor plan with the right amount useable space without having to pay for wasted space.
At Foxwood Builders our design philosophy is “usefulness of space versus quantity of space”. Simply put, we want you to be able to fully utilize the space you are paying for more efficiently. We are in tune with the latest lifestyle trends and with what customers want and need in a home design.
We custom design each home plan to meet these wants and needs in an efficient, appealing design. Examples of these design features include:
- Open floor plans designed for gathering
- Formal dining room flex option as private study or home office
- First floor master bedroom suites
- First floor second bedroom & full bath for guests/parents
- Spacious walk-in pantries*
- Direct access to laundry room from master bedroom closet*
- Large walk-in closets and custom shelving in secondary bedrooms
- Easy access walk-in storage areas
* On select plans.