This is our third new home and we have never been more happy. The quality and attention to detail in every aspect is incredible. George and Elizabeth have gone above and beyond with anything that we have asked of them, even long after closing. There are nice homes all over the place, but none built with the level of integrity and honesty as Foxwood. It is a huge testament to the type of people they are when contractors cannot say enough good things about them, and would prefer to only work for them. The security that we have for our family knowing that no corners were cut and our home was built as if it was George & Elizabeth’s personal home is invaluable. I hope that we never have to move, but for some unfortunate reason we have to, we know exactly who we are calling first for our next home!
Ryan & Carlee H.
Wow! What more could we have asked for? Foxwood Builders defines what the home building process should be! We found George and Elizabeth to be customer focused. They were readily available for all of our questions; careful listeners, thorough and patient in responses. This communication style nurtured a sense of mutual respect which was also on display with the building crews. The workers respected George and Elizabeth and were eager to complete the build to Foxwood’s quality standards. Over the years we have owned several well-built homes, but the attention to detail in every aspect of a Foxwood build has surpassed our expectations. We consider ourselves fortunate to have found a Foxwood home! Could not be more pleased!
Mike & Lea B.
My wife and I whole heartedly recommend Foxwood Builders and here are just a few of the reasons why:
1. George and Elizabeth Ruzzier are simply good people. They were great to work with, very professional, courteous and knowledgeable of their craft.
2. Patient and understanding. They took the time to explain every detail and answer every question throughout the entire construction process. They understood that while they do this daily it may be a once in a life time experience for the home owner.
3. Great communicators. We were never left wondering what the next step in the process was or when it was going to happen. We received continual updates throughout construction.
4. Great listeners. They listened and found out what was important to both of us throughout the process as well as gave suggestions/ ideas based upon their many years of experience.
5. Honesty and integrity. George did everything that he promised and was as committed to completing the house on time and on budget as we were.
6. Quality. They built our home as if they were going to live in it. His contractors and their crews were exceptionally skilled in their respective crafts.
7. My wife and I are truly happy with our decision to use Foxwood Builders and we are both enjoying our new home. The energy efficiency of our home is an added bonus and we cannot say enough about the quality of the workmanship. My wife recently attended an open house for a newly constructed home not built by Foxwood Builders. Not only was the asking price considerably more but she was able to point out a number of deficiencies in the quality of the materials and/or the craftsmanship based on her experience with Foxwood Builders
8. We have also recommended Foxwood Builders to our daughter and Son-In- Law.
All in all, we feel extremely blessed to be in the position to construct a home and we are grateful to have found Foxwood Builders.
Wade and Helen N.
My wife and I belong to the happiest group of home owners at the Preserve at Smith Creek. The common bond we share is that we own homes built by Foxwood Builders. The homes that they build are beautiful both inside and out, but the service and communication they provide makes them the premier builder that people seek. We are so satisfied with our new home. Life is good. Thank you Elizabeth and George.
Bud and Mary M.
We have built several homes over the years, and our experience with Foxwood Builders far exceeds any other by far. The personal, customized service you receive makes a large project manageable and pleasant. The organization and attention to detail that Elizabeth and George provide ensures you will love every inch of your new home. It is clear Foxwood takes the time to research and carefully choose subcontractors, and is hands-on with their management of the process from beginning to end. They take the time to get to know you and your personal preferences, and are very responsive to questions and requests. You are not just a number! We absolutely love our new home and are so glad we chose Foxwood.
Sam & Olivier C.
Our experience building a house in North Carolina was different from the previous two homes we built up North. We were living in Virginia when we decided to build in The Preserve at Smith Creek. Being a very fastidious person, I was a bit uncomfortable with not having the opportunity to stop by on a daily basis to check on the construction of our new house. As a result, the builder we chose had to be trustworthy, quality coconscious, possess strong organization skills and be flexible with our needs.
When we walked away from our initial meeting with George and Elizabeth we were confident that they were a fit for us. Throughout the entire process (initial design, plan modifications, product selections, construction and finishing touches) they were spot-on with follow up, revisions, and suggestions. Their listening skills, attention to detail, and ability to stay on budget were tremendous. We got what we wanted (and more) with no hidden surprises.
We built three houses in our lifetime and our experience with Foxwood Builders was certainly the best. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality, custom built home.
Bill and Nancy H
We highly recommend Foxwood Builders! The quality of construction is wonderful, the home and lot are well thought out, and the interior design is functional and beautiful. From the moment we began working with the Foxwood staff to the present, over a year after we purchased, the staff and contractors have been focused, professional, very easy to work, and even warranty issues have been a breeze. As our first new home build, this has been a very pleasant experience for us, and we couldn’t have asked for better!
Stuart & Cathy S.
We purchased our new home from Foxwood Builders last year and it was our first-ever experience with buying a completely newly constructed home. From the start, we were impressed with the quality workmanship and attention to detail that went into the house. The home’s features, fixtures – even the interior paint colors – were all already in place, and we could not have chosen better ourselves. Everything was selected with an eye for design, functionality, durability and beauty. And what was really impressive to us was that everything – from the construction materials to the lighting, windows, carpeting and appliances – were all environmentally responsible and energy efficient choices. Even the home inspector remarked that it was one of the best-built homes he’d seen.
George and Elizabeth are a class act, and it’s obvious from working with them that they have very high-standards and take pride in the homes they build. Our one-year “punch-out list” was so small, the inspector we hired to go through the house actually apologized for not being able to find much! The minor things that needed correcting were done promptly and correctly. If you’ve had some experience with home builders you’ll know that this is not always the case. Foxwood has a great reputation, ask around. You can be sure you’ll have a beautiful, quality home if it’s a Foxwood-built home.
Mary Ann & Billy P.
George and Elizabeth pay attention to the small details that turn a good home into a great home. 4 1/2 years and counting we’re delighted with our Foxwood home.
Jack & Cathy V.